Monday, March 9, 2009

A Wild dream come true

I don't post much to this blog, as my wife does a much better job telling our life stories than I do.

This one, however, was one that only I could tell.

By now you know my love for hockey and just how much fun I have had in Minnesota playing and covering the sport. Earlier this month the two crossed paths and I was able to take part in the Minnesota Wild's fantasy camp and do a story on it. The day was one of the most enjoyable that I have had on the job anywhere.

Here is the version that ran on our 10pm news, Sunday March 8.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

staci d. said...

That's TOTALLY awesome, Dave! Congrats! Oh, and nice moves, by the way...

Unknown said...

Dave! you look fairly intimidating on the ice. Maybe you should hang up the mic or a stick and some blades.