Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dave meets Conan

Yes, he's really that tall.

Conan O'Brien is going around the country and stopping at the big stations to talk up his Tonight Show takeover. Word around the station is that Conan was a really nice guy, and was cordial to everyone. The sales team packed the halls and studio with clients, so Conan didn't really get to talk too much to news folks... but it was still pretty exciting to snap pictures with him. Tonight all station personnel have changed their facebook profile pics to Conan pics.

Since I'm not a fan of Jay Leno (since I nearly got kicked out of his show at a taping last May...no texting or cell phones after shows! That page was on a power trip. I haven't watched 5 minutes of a show since....) I am anxiously awaiting the age of Conan. I think Dave's entire station is too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! He's my MAN! I'm getting into Jimmy but Conan is breaking my heart moving to the West Coast. I'm sure he was a sweetie. He's precious to me!