Monday, March 16, 2009

Three degrees of "American Idol" separation?


Those of you who know me, know I've become a fan of American Idol these last three seasons. I don't really pick a favorite until really late in the game, and I still don't have a favorite now.
But I did vote for David Cook at least 30 times in the final night last year.
My students seem to have a favorite. Even in the world of online education, I can feel the Arkansas buzz over Conway's own Kris Allen. One of my students claims to know him. They've worked that into discussion boards and emails and papers. Since I do have to keep up with Little Rock stations for their sake, I know it's something that's being covered in a notable way.
I don't think he'll make it very far, but it's fun cheering for the local boy.
And also good to know Conway has more to offer than Toad Suck Days.

1 comment:

karlyn, troy, and bryson said...

This dark horse may pull a Shannon's Honcho...watch out! ;)