Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Judging Miss Wisconsin USA

I had my first experience judging a pageant in the Miss USA organization a few weeks ago, and it wasn't a bad one. I spent a beautiful weekend outside of Madison with a nice group of judges, that included two former Miss Wisconsin USAs, a guy who lives and works in Syracuse, and another guy who lives and works in cable television in the Twin Cities. We were instructed to pick a pretty girl, and we did...in both the Miss and the Teen categories. And although the winter white pants seemed a good idea at the time, I didn't like them in pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found it funny how I breeze thru the sports info and latch onto your outings. I'm pretty jealous of this pageant judging, but I'm more of a toddlers & tiaras fan. I would love to discuss this off the record someday!

We too get told we go to a lot of weddings but people don't even see the ones we Don't Go to and OMG I never make it to showers or bachelorette parties because I never live in the same place as my homegirls.