Wednesday, July 15, 2009

People I've met: Fashionista extraordinaire

I keep meaning to start a series of posts about interesting people I've interviewed up here. With that, I mean average people who have neat stories. I generally could care less about interviewing celebs and politicans. They are boring and always have an agenda.

Here's our local fashionista Sally and me at her home in Robbinsdale after our story...I unintentionally set up a random list of girly stories one week as a way to bug my photographers. Local fashion girl, Harry Potter costumes, Staycations....What's up next? Interviewing one of Redbook Magazine's 25 Hottest Husbands of the Year.

Sally started a blog about dressing to suit your figure and she is currently getting more than 42,000 unique hits per month. She's started another website about local boutiques. Plus, she runs a wardrobe consulting business and is just an all around nice person. AND, like most bloggers, she has a day job too to bring home a paycheck. Check out her website: http://www.alreadypretty.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shannon, thanks for the shout-out! You never told me you had a blog, you sly thing. I'll pop you in the blogroll right away.