Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Godspeed Joel

Our friend and KTAL coworker, Joel, is now headed to Iraq for the 3rd time. He's been twice in the last 4 years. We know a few other soliders going with him in his unit, and we want them to know we are sending out prayers for a safe deployment and return. Joel has a wife and two girls who will be going through this whole ordeal, too.

In the spirit of good friends and coworkers--
Here's a picture of Joel and the KTAL gang & Alumni at my wedding reception. (a few others snuck in too) We had such a good time, and we were glad he was a part of it. Joel's the blond in the back. He looks like the commander he is. Godspeed Joel.

1 comment:

CPT Lynch said...

Dave, Shannon and Friends,
Thanks for your kind words. I am currently in a hangar at Keesler, AFB waiting on my plane that will take me and my fellow soldiers to Kuwait. We will be there for a few days of training, in-processing and waiting. Then its off to Iraq...again. I'll try to keep you posted on my journey through my blog http://annexb.blogspot.com/ Theres not much there yet but I'll start posting regularly once we get the ball rolling. Keep Sherrie, the girls and me in your prayers and stay in touch. Take care. Joel