Monday, July 26, 2010

Jack and the Ladies

Everywhere we go, Jack is surrounded by little girls. Our friends that we routinely hang out with all have girls who think Jack is the next best thing to a doll. One girl named her baby at home "baby Jack" and she puts him to bed every night. She came over to help me give him a bath one day. Another girl gave Jack her own nickname, "Jackers." Our sitter has a one year old girl who cries when she sees me coming, because she knows I'm coming to pick Jack up. At home, my best friend has a little girl and Jack has a girl cousin.

This was the scene Saturday night... Judging from this picture, someday we may have some work to do regarding what he thinks of the roles of women in society....but something tells me any one of these girls will be able to set him straight.

No comments: