Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A girly shower

Today I discovered a batch of party pics that make me totally want to go out and get some scrapbook paper, make invitations, and throw a party. A really girly frou-frou party. The kind of party I never get to throw because all my parties usually must involve men, and men do not do green polka dots paired with pink plaid. They want beer, not matching punch served out of dainty cups. They just want to show up and don't care that the frilly invitation came in a matching envelope.

I know a girl who helped throw this Delta Zeta-inspired baby shower. Since I attended a small undergraduate college, we might have been in rival sororities but we all knew one another. I knew several girls in the pictures, but I couldn't quit staring at the decorating. I am totally in awe of this endeavor. I want to throw a party like this!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Word! Start prepping for Jack's 1st b-day soiree!