Saturday, November 19, 2011

OTG: Off the Grid

I've been off the grid for the past few weeks.... I've learned how to adjust to life with two under two, I've made a 16-plus hour drive with the two under two to Arkansas, visited family, drove back, and am currently preparing for another trip.

We're settling into our new normal and I have a few blog posts planned to document our eventful internet absence.



The kiddos were lucky enough to trick-or-treat in both Arkansas and Minnesota.

In Minnesota, we went out to the Landing where Jack was much more interested in the rocks in the road than he was the candy. I enjoy going back out to the park and seeing friends.


In Arkansas, we had plans to go to a local trunk-or-treat event with family and friends. I came down with a ferocious headache on Halloween, so Jack went with my Aunt and a friend. From what I was told, he wound up being carried kicking and screaming through the event because he wouldn't hold anyone's hand. He does like his freedom.

Evie slept through both events.

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

So how is life with 2... I bet you are doing a great job! And wow you made a 16 hour drive!! We are contemplating driving to Philly and it scares us to death and the boys will be 9 and 7!! They will have electronics to keep them busy! Of course they will aslo be able to say, "Are we there yet??" I want to go so we can take a side trip to our old stomping ground DC!!!