Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Shower in Delight

Here are some pictures from my baby shower in Delight. Since I was traveling back on a plane, it was mainly a gift card and money shower, which I'm certain was a novelty for the area. Nevertheless, people responded generously and I am grateful.

I am still learning how to use the fancy new camera I got for Christmas, so please be patient. In a few months, or 10-11 weeks or so, I will have a very patient subject to practice on. He or she probably won't mind or even notice how many pictures I take.

And I also wound up only taking pictures before the shower actually began, with the hostesses (and Dave before he skedaddled to go watch the Cotton Bowl.) So I have another reason to get better at documentation in the future.

1 comment:

Mary Downey said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one getting Arkansas Razorback Gear. I've already received pacifers and booties with little hogs on them!