Friday, April 2, 2010

Couture designs for a dapper Jack

Since Jack's birth, we've frequently received packages from friends and family. Dave and I have been so touched by the generosity of so many people.

Jack's first made-especially-for-him designer duds came from a friend of ours out of Texas, who goes by the blog handle Kellerwoman.

She created the cutest little outfits by sewing neckties on white onesies. She blogged about it too. Dave and I loved these. It's such a great idea.

There's also a pocket on his butt made out of the same fabric, but I don't have a picture of it because when he's asleep... I let him sleep.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Blog handle... I'm such a nerd. But so glad you like them! And glad they fit, because I couldn't possibly imagine how a baby could be that tiny :)